NAGAP 2020 GEM Summit Refund Options and Revised Cancellation Policy
Deadline to request a refund option: April 30, 2020
Due to the cancellation of the NAGAP 2020 Graduate Enrollment Management Summit, the Association is offering attendees a choice of refund options. You have until April 30, 2020 to select one of these:
- Full refund for all related 2020 GEM Summit registration items purchased.
- If you have already requested a refund, NAGAP will refund the $100 cancellation fee without an additional required request.
- No refund requested. Help sustain NAGAP in part or by full.
- Defer payments to the 2021 NAGAP GEM Summit Meeting and secure current/2020 pricing.
- Substitution of registrants for 2021 will be allowed.
Please select your option by April 30. Given the high volume of requests, all refunds will be processed within 6-8 weeks upon receipt. If no response is received by the deadline, funds will be automatically placed in option two (2).
Click “register myself” below to
select a refund option. By registering yourself, you’re agreeing to a refund
option at the purchase price.
Please disregard the “$0.00”
price; refund amounts will match the purchase price/original receipt. The
receipt will be generated and emailed separately once the refund has been fully
processed in 6-8 weeks. If you need a receipt sooner, please contact NAGAP.