If you are using deferred funds from last year, please register for all your selections, select the pay later option, and then alert email@example.com of your registration. Use your name or your member ID when prompted for a PO number. Funds will be transferred from last year to this year. In the event there is a balance due left over, an invoice will be sent to you. *1
1. SIGN IN: To register for this meeting you must sign in. If you are not a member, or you do not currently have an account from attending a prior meeting, you must create an account.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. QUESTIONS: Answer conference questions and be sure to "Save Responses". Some answers to questions are required.
4. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: You must select a Registration Option. Please choose the conference Registration Option that applies to you.
- Current NAGAP Members - If you are renewing to receive the member price for the meeting, simply access your NAGAP member account by clicking on the link of your name above and add your dues to your checkout cart before registering for the conference.5. PROGRAM SELECTION AREA: Please review each of these areas and respond accordingly. In this area you may add the PSI.
-Pre-Summit Institute Registration Only – If you with to attend the Pre-Summit Institute (PSI) only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHECK OUT. If you are paying by check, please select the "Pay Later" option and use your name or your member ID for the PO number.
Summit 2021 Cancellation Policy:
Registration deferrals from 2020 will only be honored in 2021. No refunds are available for virtual registrations. Substitution of registrants is allowed. Requests for substitutions must be submitted in writing to info@NAGAP.org. NAGAP has no desire to retain fees paid by members unable to attend; however, virtual related expenses make the policy necessary.
1* Any credit remaining in your account from the deferment must be used prior to May 1, 2022. Remaining funds can be used to donate to the Summit community service project 826 Valencia, assist with membership dues and other NAGAP professional development events. To utilize the credit, contact the Executive Office email@example.com.*